• 头像
  • 级别
    • 职务总版主
    • 财富3
    • 积分317375
    • 经验30879
    • 文章5763
    • 注册2009-02-11
    Zhang Li and I asked for leave to apply for a visa at the consulate of the U.S. Embassy in Beijing. My daughter Meng studied at Jinan University in Guangzhou and is ready to go to America after graduation. A tall American man from the Consular Department met us. He looked at the document and asked several questions. When submitting the required family photo, I can only give him a black-and-white photo showing that I am two years old and my brother is one year old. This young brother is the one who applied for us in America. My aunt found this picture a few years ago and gave it to my father, who cherished it and took it to a studio for reprint. "What about other family photos?" the consular officer asked I replied sadly, "all those years were lost." The officer seemed surprised, glanced at me, but did not ask again. He clearly understood that "all the photos were lost in those years" meant that all our photos were in the chaos of the cultural revolution. A few minutes after he left, he returned to me with his passport and visa stamp and said, "welcome to the United States." Now, Zhang Li and I have our passports and visas. Please let the dean of the Medical College
    Form of permission to go abroad. The dean is a surgeon in the First Affiliated Hospital who has been promoted to President for more than one year. He also graduated from Beijing Medical College, my senior for two years. He looked at the form and said, "why do you want to immigrate to the United States? There is no food for you to eat in China? Does Kunming Medical College have your job? You can't go to immigration.
    [ 这个贴子最后由冰云在2020-4-19 20:50:26编辑过 ]
    美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
    回复帖子 注意: *为必填项
    *验证信息 用户名 密码 注册新用户
    *帖子名称
    内容(最大25K)

其它选项 Alt+S快速提交