• 职务总版主
    • 财富3
    • 积分317375
    • 经验30879
    • 文章5763
    • 注册2009-02-11
    编辑文:
    he crisis of Banlan commune
    Mr. Qian asked me to treat a patient in Banlan commune in the north of Donghua. I made an appointment and expressed my concern to Qian Xuesen: "there are films there (a ethnic minority in Vietnam, they are often unfriendly to Chinese people across the border). Should we go?" Qian Xuesen assured me that he knew the chairman of the commune. We arrived at a Chinese family. When I examined the patient, someone called to pay for it.  About half an hour later, Qian Xuesen came back solemnly and said, "let's go." I had just finished seeing the patient, and I packed my supplies immediately. Qian Xuesen said a few words to the surprised homeowner, took me out and said, "we don't take the highway, but go back from another road." When I was nervous, I ran quietly with the money. After a while, Qian told me that he had found some people when he was taken to the commune. The chairman asked Mr. Qian to sit down. As a group, Qian Xuesen talks to himself in mixed Vietnamese and Vietnamese, which makes him feel uneasy. The chairman then hinted that he should leave. Hearing all this, I was more nervous and stepped up. Ten minutes later, we found a noise behind us. "They may be after us!" Qian Xuesen said in a low voice, "after the mountain, you will be in front of the ferry; the other side of the river is no longer the Banlan commune." Then he said, "if we follow cliff, it's faster than a detour. But under the cliff is the river. Are you afraid? You... Do you swim? " I said I'm not afraid. I can swim. So we climbed the cliff to escape. "Be careful!" Money shouted. Before I finished, there was a stone under my feet

[ 这个贴子最后由冰云在2020-3-16 14:31:19编辑过 ]
    美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
    回复帖子 注意: *为必填项
    *验证信息 用户名 密码 注册新用户
    *帖子名称
    内容(最大25K)

其它选项 Alt+S快速提交