• 财富2
    • 积分53100
    • 经验56540
    • 文章101
    • 注册2004-12-22
    [转帖]纪念射门诗社社员、民间诗人吾同树:一棵树消失了
    纪念射门诗社社员、民间诗人吾同树:一棵树消失了
    一棵树消失了

2008年8月1日下午5时许,我在Q群中我听到诗人吾同树在东莞家中自缢身亡的消息,我竟不敢相信,以为有人在造谣,但传言言之凿凿,于是我打吾同树的手机,结果是关机的。于是我又联系上吾同树一个位较要好的朋友,他说他也是刚听说的,并说按他的性格有此可能。后我去他常去的有关网站浏览,看到有贴子证实此消息。于是我再次打开他的博客,竟看到了他昨天才写的一首诗《消失》,这首小诗或许就是他的绝笔。
      吾同树是一位“士别三日,当刮目相看”、个性极其锋芒的诗人。我认识他时,大约六七年前,他还在暨南大学读书,那时他带来他办的民刊《山脚下》来过我家,后来(约二年前)我与诗友曾一起到东莞,去他家里聊了半个晚上,我与他的交往虽不多,但我对他的印象非常好的。刚认识他时,我觉得他的诗写得比较嫩,但当他大学毕业后只几年功夫,他的诗写得就极有水准,非一般诗人所能及。几次读其诗,我都暗暗为之叫好。吾同树也是射门诗社的一位社员,但好几个社员瞧不起他,他也瞧不起许多社员,为此,那几个社员还在网上与他干过笔仗,有的甚至还骂过他,要赶他出射门,想起这事我至今还伤心不已。如今诗人已逝,但他的诗还留在网上,他写的好诗还留在诗友们的心中,我想,他会成为海子第二,成为海子第二,一点也不为过。
      吾同树是广东梅州客家人,原名曾桓开,吾同树是什么意思?我猜:“吾”就是“我”,“同树”,就是做人要象树一样。诗人吾同树,你将永远活在诗友们心中!愿你一路安息,因为天堂里没有你争我夺,不愁衣食,你可专心写诗,那里也没有人会对你压制,更没有什么党派、作家协会、教会之类的组织。在海子的世界里,你会写出更多更好的诗,发表于天空和大地上。

一棵我认识的小树消失了
    一棵仅有二十九个年轮的小树消失了
    我不明白,这个世界究竟有什么大不幸
    让这棵树的生长如此脆弱
    一根小绳,就能轻易折断一颗有智慧和诗意的小树
    生命中不能承受之轻和之重是什么
    我真的不明白啊

这是一棵小树啊
    一棵快要长成参天大树的树啊
    也许,这棵小树的“三不”宣言
    让他与碌碌人群格格不入
    也许,这棵小树从“长布村”迁来
    与这个利欲熏心的都市水土不服
    也许,这棵“愤世嫉俗”的小树
    于世间,实在找不到一方净土
    小树,告诉诗友,是什么原因啊

这棵树最后一次摇曳,最后一次歌唱
    是在2008年7月31日,不知几时几分
    这就他的《消失》
    我看到它时,点击才93次
    或许,这就是最后的答案

一棵树消失了
    一棵极其俊俏、挺拨的小树消失了
    这棵树在诗坛,在民间诗界
    他有过惊艳和风采,而今竟无声地消失
    此时,我想到了海子
    或许,这棵小树已化为诗魂
    随风追随而去

附:吾同树2008年7月31日在其博客里写的诗

◎ 消失 (阅读93次)

消失

一只鸟,在层云上飞
    那疲倦的身躯、迷茫的眼神
    只能被云朵的灰色遮蔽
    或许云有多么脆弱,然而
    他无法穿透,他的力气已将用完
    内心的虚弱,更能感觉天空的缥缈

努力地扇动翅膀,依旧没能绕过
    雷电潜伏在云的周围
    他爱的人都在下边
    大地上熙熙攘攘地过往
    他们无法飞起,沉溺其中——
    幸福和苦痛,在尘嚣中难分彼此

雨下了,寒凉的雨丝
    没有零落的羽毛
    再无孤独的影子
    之后,天空像新鲜的蓝床单
    而大地,继续像垃圾场
    物质坚持物质的腐烂
    梦在无形地蒸发,一切在缓慢地
    消失,于相近或遥远的未来。

2008-07-31

http://www.poemlife.com/PoetColumn/wutongshu/article.asp?vArticleId=48561&ColumnSection=

本贴由作者于2008-8-1 22:00:37修改过

本贴由任评于2008-8-1 21:49:20在〖广东诗人俱乐部〗发表.
    阿斗的阿,弟弟的弟,生于二月初三.
    在线情况
    • 头像
    • 级别
      • 职务总版主
      • 财富7
      • 积分689005
      • 经验148181
      • 文章9466
      • 注册2005-07-12
      可惜啊.
      他大约又是一只没有长出足的鸟儿, 只能不断飞翔, 直至耗尽一切气力吧.
      美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
      在线情况
      • 头像
      • 级别
        • 职务总版主
        • 财富7
        • 积分689005
        • 经验148181
        • 文章9466
        • 注册2005-07-12
        前数年写的…哀悼

The Bird

The storm was passing.
        She could feel the gusts of winds and the lashes of the rain, which had threatened to tear her body into tiny pieces beginning to subside.  Yes, she had survived yet another trial of strength, test of will.
        She never wanted such trial but the choice was never hers to make.
        Seven years now.  Seven years, more than two thousand sunrises and sunsets, the darkness and the cold, she had been on her wings; non-stop.  There was no way to stop and rest.  To land, she would require legs.  And she was born without any.  She could not know how she had survived all these days and nights.  She had fed in flight, dozed off in mid air and only woke up seconds before fatal clash onto solid rock.  She knew she was different.  All her kind followed different routine: soaring into the morning cool with the first light of dawn, searching for prey and finding safety and shelter at some chosen spots called home, sharing the spoils with their mates or off-springs. To them, she was incomprehensible, a kind of awkward embarrassment to the whole clan.  How could she be like that?  Without feet and claws, my God!  What had she done to receive such punishment?  Then the initial inquisitiveness gave way to silent withdrawals.  They no longer bothered to ostracize, if such was possible for a bird.  They simply pretended she did not exist and silently wished that after another night, she would just disappear, whatever her fate might be and life would carry on as usual.  There would be always fishes to placate their hunger and mates to neck and another generation to nourish.  How dare she insult their practical mundane universe?  
        “Go away!  Go away!”  The shrills were made with rage and threatening.  She looked into those reddish eyes filled with impatience, rage and even fear.  Yes, fear.  For who was she?  What was she?  Why did she just not die?
        She had wanted it too.  Death.  A long awaited sleep in the icy blue or a short dash on the hard rocks.  The pain was nothing as compared to that agony she had to suffer every day, every night, every single minute of her existence.  But she had refused to die, refused to give up…no, not yet, not like this…
        She knew what she wanted.  She also knew she was not going to get it.  Which respectable bird would accept her as a mate, even a friend?  The idea of being a friend to a bird without legs is simply unthinkable.  It is so unbird.  
        So, alone, she flew on, round and round the breeding ground of her clan.  And when the time came for them to migrate, she tailed the clan from a distance.  Little did the other birds knew how much she loved them, how much she would love to be accepted as one of them.  
        “Go away! Go away!” The shrills seemed never to end.  
        She had flown out, away from the fishing ground and into areas unknown to any of the flock.  She had soared over the tip of mountains, glided over distant seas and skimmed treetops.  She had braved scourging winds and blinding rain.  But always she came back.  And on some unexpected dawn, the flock would look up in disgust to see her hovering above…
        “Go away! Go away!”
        Her heart was as heavy as her wings.  She never gave up the longing for love but had long realized it was a futile wait.  She would continue to fly till one day the inevitable would come.  May be Death was her only destined love…gentle and caring in his reach for her, cradling her in his strong cold bosom…

Then he appeared.
        To be frank, he was not a strong bird, not even above average in appearance.  His beak was short and a little bent and his face not one of those that would capture the admiring gaze of young females.  But as she flew pass him, she noticed his special pair of eyes…such sympathetic and friendly eyes, even philosophical, looking up at her in a way no other bird had done. There was no sound of “Go away!”  
        She sighed.  She must be mistaken.  How could a bird be sympathetic to her?  He was not the pick of the flock but he was healthy with two solid feet.  He was normal.
        Then it happened.  She heard the rustle of feathers behind her and when she looked back, she was just in time to see him take off.  
        “What is he doing?” a sudden fear invaded her tiny heart.  Was he following me?  Did he mean harm?  What should I do?
        She tried to evade him.    She was by far a better flyer and she could out-fly him with ease.  But this bird was persistent!  No matter how much behind he was, he always closed up in time.  
        “Hey, what are you doing?  Can’t you see with your eyes?  I am without legs.  I am different.  I am not for you.”
        His eyes became a bit sad but he did not utter any sound and he did not give up.
        “Go back!” she was a bit angry now.  This had gone too far.
        “Go back!”
        The male bird shook his head.
        “Alright, you asked for it!” With a flutter, she spread her wings, those wings long hardened by the years of continuous flight, by those terrible battles with whipping winds and the scorching sun.  And she went up and up.  She knew he could not fly this high…no, not without her skills.  But when she looked back down, she saw him still following her, struggling now as he climbed into thinner and thinner air.  Yet, he moved upward.
        “You fool!” she did not really want to see him crash.  So, she made a turn and came beside him.
        “Are you nuts?  You can be killed.  What do you want?”
        “To be your friend,” The answer was simple enough.
        She starred, not believing her own ears.
        “What did you say?” She felt as if all her strength had suddenly left her.  No, please, this could not be true.  God, do not play this with me.  I have learned to master the loneliness now but I could never survive this.  Do not make my dream come true and then tell me this is nothing but a hoax.
        “I want to be your friend.”
        “But…but…I do not have…legs…” her voice now carried almost a timid tone.  She had wanted this moment, waited for this moment and now it was here and she could not accept it.  It must have been a dream…I must have dozed off again in flight…
        But it was not dream.  The sun was hot and the currents under her wings strong.  She could tell reality.
        “Please…” He was pleading.
        And for the first time in her life, she realized a smile could shine on her face.
        And in a pair they flew.  Oh, they flew.  They rolled, turned and somersaulted in perfect harmony.  She never knew she could do this.  How powerful were her wings!  How different the skies!
        And onward they flew, over brooks and lakes and cliffs and coves…she had been to some of these places before; to him, it was all new, exciting and so different from what he was used to see, used to believe…
        It was a glorious day!
        And slowly the hour passed.  The sun began its tiring decline down the sky dome and night silently crept in.  The wind was colder now…and less supportive.  She was not affected.  This was what she was subjected to every night in the past and today she was so happy, still so full of energy.  But his movement became slower now, his reflex a tiny bit slower than the moment before and then another tiny bit slower.  She knew he was not used to this.  He could not survive this.
        “Go back, please!”
        His body shook.  
        “No, I want to stay with you.”
        “But this is not possible…you will die…”
        He was stubborn and insistent.  
        “No! You must go back!”
        Again he shook his head.
        She bit her beak and she knew she could not make him go, unless he could no longer see her.
        So, with a powerful surge, she darted into the upper clouds.  She was certain he would follow but if she climbed higher and higher, he would not be able to keep up and would have to return.
        She was wrong.
        She had a shrill, a cry and she knew she had made her biggest mistake.  She wheeled and dashed down and saw her friend lost all control and plummeted straight into the dark sea!
        “No!!!!!” she screamed and darted to where his broken body was floating with the waves.
        He was still alive but both of them knew he had not long to live.  No bird could live like this with both his wings shattered.
        “Why?” she was choking in her voice.
        “Because I love you…I have loved you for so long …and only today I gathered enough courage…..I was so glad…”
        And he closed his eyes and allowed his head to dip under water.  
        She felt the moist in her eyes.  Tears---the first in her life.
        Then, she made up her mind.  Her wings slowed and then gradually, stopped and her body fell and hit the water beside her only friend.  Her neck rested on his.  Coldness began to invade her nerves.  She knew she would never spread her wings again.  She had tasted the most perfect flight and it was enough…

She opened her eyes and found herself in a most dazzling place…there were so many birds, pure white, flying around…such peace, such happiness…and all of them without legs.  And he was there, beaming, waiting for her…
        And she was flying too…but no more fatigue, no more lonely heart.
        “Why do they all not have legs?” she asked.
        And God ‘s voice ringed in her heart: “Because only birds without legs can come here.”
        She could not understand.
        God smiled. “Only when you lose your feet will you be willing to really take off…all birds are born without feet.  It was only when they became too frightened that they invented feet to cover their fear.”
        And she smiled and understood and knew she had finally returned home….

[ 这个贴子最后由小土豆在8/3/2008 7:15:03 AM编辑过 ]
        美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
        回复帖子 注意: *为必填项
        *验证信息 用户名 密码 注册新用户
        *帖子名称
        内容(最大25K)

其它选项 Alt+S快速提交